『 D A N G E R !  』  K E E P  O U T ! 
Apparently, you're not registered. If so, please click this bar to register. Otherwise, log in to get rid of this bar. Thank you.
<body>
Saturday, September 8, 2007
bore-dom.
ok. i have the thought of not coming to school on monday. cos i didn revise my social studies. yah, "great"~~. well, i cant even get a single thing into my head. and there's alot to study. im starting to get pressurized. when i get pressurized, i will have the thought of no coming to school. but who cares? teachers dont care anymore. they only focus on the good students who are willingly to study. im not that students. who gives a damn to me, right? LOLS. ok stop my crap.

went to joycelyn's house. just to fix her pc. zzz. suan-ing session : game only ma. concentrate on o-level first. later play too much, will get hooked de. anyway, i got her audition to be fixed. her monitor is 19-inch. omg. monitor too big, graphic will blur. overall her cpu is almost the same detail as mine. while fixing, played her didi's psp. I WANT TO HAVE A PSP !!! WHOEVER BUY IT FOR ME WILL GET A HUG ! nvm, i will get it sooner or later. her didi look like someone in our school. like very guai. somemore he doesnt look so naughty. after fixing, went home to have my dinner.

tmr, i have to go out again. zzz. everyday go out. it's great. cos i dont need to study. :x so boring. but who cares. lols. school's re-open on monday. hope teachers' dont catch the student's hair. for goodness sake. "concentrate on o-level, not concentrate on appearance!!!" =.=!

chi hwa hwa. tua siar. chi hwa hwa. tua siar. chi hwa hwa hwaaaaa~~
ji lang ji puar, gan qin-er buay suar, ji lang ji su gu, gan qin-er jia eh ku~~
wei li xin luan, wei li tia tang...
zzz. sian. ta-ta.

how are you? it's been a long time. :'( 我不知道该说什么才好。。。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im back updating. cos i cant focus in social studies. piang eh. so im back. yah. nothing much to update leh. after prelim still must go out. wtheck. i wanna go out. and i seriously dont wanna study leh. but haiyo. cant even focus. no matter how hard i try, how hard i concentrate, how hard i put in my best effort, it wont work out de. actually i dont really put in effort luh. nvm. when one cant focus, one might give up this trip, it's useless. i mean, there's nothing one can do when one cant focus. really. you see. everyone is near the peak liao. im at the bottom. saddening. i kept hearing the same old phrases, by my parents, my elder sisters, friends, or whoever peeps asking me to mug, it's for your own good. get into poly. dont follow the footsteps same as your sisters. your the only son in this house. dont let your cousin disappointed with you. work hard, the gain is yours. work hard, get good results, papa buy you a laptop. work hard, dajie buy you a psp. F*CK!!! i cannot FOCUS! see the word? FOCUS! F-O-C-U-S, FOCUS!!! what the h*ll do you want me to do? sit down and stare at the subjects and study eh? it's useless de. next yr, the syllabus changed. i wanna go 4N, also quite a ridiculous request. stupid stupid stupid. urgh. peer's influence, i dont believe in such things. i dont believe in much things. i just wanna slack and decay at home. that's all. and now, i feel like going to that particular person, and say the word, F*CK YOU! and point the middle finger at that person. dont get offended. cos im referring to a baby or a kid or a boy or a teen or a guy or a male. =) lame.

dont be mistaken, im not angry typing this post. just a lil bit gone nuts. dont bother me. im crazy one. its 12am. yawn.



- something   that i already know @ 9:54 PM |
__________




『 stranger_____ 』

_ _ _ xD
17
jsn124@hotmail.com
dazhong pri sch
yuhua sec sch

being quiet is what i like.
so don't find me a weirdo,
you can see me very quiet.
maybe 'not-so-active' can be used to describe me.
as well as being solitary, sometimes.
lastly, whatever.
从此以后,就算再痛,我也不会啃一声。
***
i may be sad,
but im not weak
i'll stand
from where i fell,
& start over.
i'll fight,
& i'll be strong,
inside.

『 lusts_____ 』

being quiet
solitary moments
SLEEP!
lips of an angel
my PC
my ZEN V
my junks
my PILLOW!
my FAMILY!
playing pool
EVERYTHING!

『 visualising - well___ 』

GRADUATE from yuhua secondary school
GET INTO A POLY !!!
PASS O-LEVEL L1R4 LESS THAN 13 POINTS
self-enrichment books [hmm, think about it]
fictional books
a laptop, of cos. :D
somewhere i would like to go to. ;)
must grow fat? LOLS!
more clothes!
more pants!
converse jacket
converse shoes?
new wallet
SERIOUSLY NEED A PSP/PSP SLIM! :x
SATA 160GB external HDD!
Genius G-Pen 340
a new life
HAPPY! :D
me andyou. :)

『 crap - out_____ 』
no spamming; vulgarities. abusers shall be ban.

『 music - box; lyrics__ 』

Secondhand Serenade - Maybe −

Didn't you wanna hear
the sound of all the places we could go?
Do you fear
the expressions on the faces we don't know?
It's a cold, hard road when you wake up,
and I don't think that I have the strength
to let you go.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

There goes my ring,
it might as well have been shattered.
And I'm here to sing
about the things that mattered.
About the things that made us feel alive for oh so long.
About the things that kept you on my side when I was wrong.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

And someday, I promise I'll be gone.
And someday, I might even sing this song to you.
I might even sing this song to you.
To you, to you, to you...
And I was crying alone tonight,
and I was wasting all of my life
just thinking of you.
So just come back,
we'll make it better.
So just come back,
I'll make it better than it ever was.
I'll make it better than it ever was.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

(I want it all, don't leave right now.
I'll give you everything.)

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face makes me wish
that I was never brought into this place.
Maybe it's just me.

『 look - out_____ 』
if link is not here, tag so that i can link.
ALFIE
JOYCELYN
CARINA
HUIXIAN
IFFA
MADELINE
ADELINE
link
link
link

『 reminiscence___ 』

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

『 credits_____ 』

Deviant Art.
ALF for logo [re-edited]. :D
MYSELF for pixs. :x
adobe photoshop 7.0
imeem.
__________________
- the devil inside him