『 D A N G E R !  』  K E E P  O U T ! 
Apparently, you're not registered. If so, please click this bar to register. Otherwise, log in to get rid of this bar. Thank you.
<body>
Saturday, September 1, 2007
teachers' day.
it has been long time ever since i've last blogged. well, i went to school as usual. class was in the needle work room. blah blah blah. then mrs retnam came in and talk talk talk. mdm vani came in, chatted. i just roughly typed out what she said. she said for all these years, there's no one skipped their prelims until this year. esp english, if you skipped or failed eng, you'll fail everything. i just know she was particularly saying it to me. i can hear that she almost cried in her talk. i didnt want to skip my prelim intentionally. even if i do it intentionally, it's also for the sake of my darn d&t. and i didnt revise my english and chinese paper. wtheck did i go to the exam for? wasting my time eventhough i do not know how to answer the question? ya, saying why other people can do d&t faster than me. tmd. i THINK i do until very detailed eh. people just scribbled off without any drawing or whatever shit. i ended up some blank pages. cos no time to do. zzz. btw, back to topic. she said and said, my mind started to wander off...into the past. that moment, i felt like f*cking walk out from the class. it's really saddening. i was rebellious these few days. sian. i almost did something wrong, do you know that? skipped school, skipped self-study. during recess, dont really talked much. after that was the performance, the sound system is really SO bad. the bell rang, backed to needle work room, packed and off.

went home. prepared. i was slow. way too slow. off the primary school.was with alfie to find mdm koh. hahahas, she dont remember me~ she was busy cos she was entertaining some students. so in the end, didnt went back to find her. so walked around, the girls came too. off to basketball court. blah blah blah. while walking back to the canteen, heard some instrument sounds, concert band? the room was SMALL! LOLS. silver for the past 2 years. oh god. went to the assembly ground. sat on the chair. waiting for weikang to come. he came and we're off to find lu lao shi and mrs kumar. we cant find the HOD room. now the room have shifted next to the staff room. im sure that i saw lu lao shi behind the 'board', she even moved her head to see who was looking thru the panel. lols. went in and we started chatting. she said she has shifted the 'board' so that no one will find her. nice try as we still found her. hahas. unable to find mrs kumar. missing in action. so we leave a note on her table. should have leave our handphone nos. off to find mrs mok, she was missing in action too.
me and weikang were supposed to go out of the school le, cos the time is up. so while going out of the school, mrs mok just came in. hurrays! she asked about our results. then we had to tell her. after the topic. she said that mr lu? the principal has changed. 6yrs of principal, he retired. now is the malay principal. she said that they're waiting for the government to approve re-building of dazhong. or i can say is renovate luh. if it is approved, the students have to move to other place to study temporary. the current dazhong alrd brought me back to the time where i used to be a nerd student. nerd as in study!!! i was surprised when she told me about this issue of renovating dazhong. after chatting, me and wk doesnt have time to walk around. awww, i want to walk around. :(
went out of school, saw the girls, and starting chatting. talked about gathering, again. after that, me and wk separated with them and acc aiting and huixian to mac, to buy their drinks. then separated again, me and wk off to imm. talk talk talk. off to 3rd floor, hey, nice view. so refresh-tioning. off to BEST and Challenger to see some pc stuffs. played PSP. see lappies. it was damn cool. talked alot along the way. sat down and watch '300' movie. AWESOME COOL. Spartans VS Persians. Spartans never retreat. Spartans never surrender. the movie is super-diculously make sense. in the end, the whole group of Spartans died. in the next generation, 30 000 Spartans VS 10 000 Persians. its SO MUCH. they said alot of phrases, and overall it's a nice movie. off to LP shop, OMG, DISCOUNTS !!! ok then went to eat. slack on the bridge. took bus home. along the way, started to chat about driving. vroom vroom ! hmm, bathe, ate. so bloated. and of course, i went to sleep. that's for sure.

* cant wait for the gathering, again.

** i will get stares almost everyday. as if ima freak to everyone.
so what if ima freak? do you think i want?
so what if im anti-social? do you think i want?
so what if im skinny? do you think i want?
so what if everybody looked down on me, i wont look down upon myself.
im not that type of person whom look down upon himself.

there are a lot of things, im yet to understand.

"Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry)"

[VERSE 1]
For all the years that I've known you baby
I can't figure out the reason why lately you've been acting so cold
(didn't you say)
If there's a problem we should work it out
So why you giving me the cold shoulder now
Like you don't even wanna talk to me girl
(tell me)
Ok I know I was late again
I made you mad and dinners thrown in (the bin)
But why are you making this thing drag on so long
(I wanna know)
I'm sick and tired of this silly game
(silly games)
Don't think that I'm the only one here to blame
It's not me here who's been going round slamming doors
That's when you turned and said to me
I don't care babe who's right or wrong
I just don't love you no more.

[CHORUS]
Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more

[VERSE 2]
I know that I made a few mistakes
But never thought that things would turn out this way
Cause I'm missing something now that your gone
(I see it all so clearly)
Me at the door with you in a state
(in a state)
Giving my reasons but as you look away
I can see a tear roll down your face
That's when you turned and said to me
I don't care babe who's right or wrong
I just don't love you no more.

[CHORUS]
Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more

[BRIDGE]
Don't say those words it's so hard
They turn my whole world upside down
Girl you caught me completely off guard
On the night you said to me
I just don't love you more.

[CHORUS 2X]
Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more


- something   that i already know @ 10:07 PM |
__________




『 stranger_____ 』

_ _ _ xD
17
jsn124@hotmail.com
dazhong pri sch
yuhua sec sch

being quiet is what i like.
so don't find me a weirdo,
you can see me very quiet.
maybe 'not-so-active' can be used to describe me.
as well as being solitary, sometimes.
lastly, whatever.
从此以后,就算再痛,我也不会啃一声。
***
i may be sad,
but im not weak
i'll stand
from where i fell,
& start over.
i'll fight,
& i'll be strong,
inside.

『 lusts_____ 』

being quiet
solitary moments
SLEEP!
lips of an angel
my PC
my ZEN V
my junks
my PILLOW!
my FAMILY!
playing pool
EVERYTHING!

『 visualising - well___ 』

GRADUATE from yuhua secondary school
GET INTO A POLY !!!
PASS O-LEVEL L1R4 LESS THAN 13 POINTS
self-enrichment books [hmm, think about it]
fictional books
a laptop, of cos. :D
somewhere i would like to go to. ;)
must grow fat? LOLS!
more clothes!
more pants!
converse jacket
converse shoes?
new wallet
SERIOUSLY NEED A PSP/PSP SLIM! :x
SATA 160GB external HDD!
Genius G-Pen 340
a new life
HAPPY! :D
me andyou. :)

『 crap - out_____ 』
no spamming; vulgarities. abusers shall be ban.

『 music - box; lyrics__ 』

Secondhand Serenade - Maybe −

Didn't you wanna hear
the sound of all the places we could go?
Do you fear
the expressions on the faces we don't know?
It's a cold, hard road when you wake up,
and I don't think that I have the strength
to let you go.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

There goes my ring,
it might as well have been shattered.
And I'm here to sing
about the things that mattered.
About the things that made us feel alive for oh so long.
About the things that kept you on my side when I was wrong.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

And someday, I promise I'll be gone.
And someday, I might even sing this song to you.
I might even sing this song to you.
To you, to you, to you...
And I was crying alone tonight,
and I was wasting all of my life
just thinking of you.
So just come back,
we'll make it better.
So just come back,
I'll make it better than it ever was.
I'll make it better than it ever was.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

(I want it all, don't leave right now.
I'll give you everything.)

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face makes me wish
that I was never brought into this place.
Maybe it's just me.

『 look - out_____ 』
if link is not here, tag so that i can link.
ALFIE
JOYCELYN
CARINA
HUIXIAN
IFFA
MADELINE
ADELINE
link
link
link

『 reminiscence___ 』

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

『 credits_____ 』

Deviant Art.
ALF for logo [re-edited]. :D
MYSELF for pixs. :x
adobe photoshop 7.0
imeem.
__________________
- the devil inside him