『 D A N G E R !  』  K E E P  O U T ! 
Apparently, you're not registered. If so, please click this bar to register. Otherwise, log in to get rid of this bar. Thank you.
<body>
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
tired.
ok. today got science practical. 1st shift. and mr tan said that, we must wait until the 3rd shift before we can go home. 3 shift = 12.00pm plus release. practical ends at 9.30am. aww. i slept in the hall for hours. he should have said earlier ma~ last minute say. zzz. during the practical, i didnt read the question properly, it say must add sodium hydroxide if im not wrong. i read wrongly, i add dilute nitric acid. no wonder there's no residue. zzz. started to panick. cos 20cm-cube of sodium hydroxide. and there's only a fixed amount of dilute acid. i added 20cm-cube of dilute acid, luckily there's some more left. chemistry practical is such nuisance. :x physic is much easier. after school, went to do NE quiz. went back home. bathe. slept a lil. woke up. went to watch ratatouille. it's a nice movie overall. graphic is nice. sound effect are real. RATS ! hahaha, after that shopped around. shop shop shop. went home. and ta-da. im using the pc. i realised my memory is deproving. very much. sms that people had send me, i read it and replied. guess what? i dont know what they typed in the sms and i dont know what im replying. piang. ridiculous. so tired. i wanna sleep. hmm, ONCE A GOOD GUY, ALWAYS A GOOD GUY. ;)

i knew what's gonna happen soon. i surrender le. =(
那4个字,我只想对你说。
many, are to be said, but were left unspoken.

樱桃帮 你爱我吗

你爱我吗 你是爱我的吧
未来真的很长 如果你不愿意回答
最后我会再问你一次 你爱我吗

从前我们走过的地方 像是一幅幅美丽的画
曾经那些天真的梦想 是不是只能是童话
为什么我们变成这样 拿著电话却说不出话
或许眼泪不让它流下 就好像不那么悲伤

你爱我吗 你是爱我的吧
当你眼睛低下 低下头不说一句话
你爱我吗 你是爱我的吧 
未来真的很长 如果你不愿意回答
最后我会再问一次 你爱我吗
为什么变得如此沉默 回忆我们最初的承诺
就让那些浪漫的所有 都消失成黑色天空

你爱我吗 你是爱我的吧
当你眼睛低下 低下头不说一句话
你爱我吗 你是爱我的吧
未来真的很长 如果你不愿意回答
你爱我吗 你是爱我的吧
未来真的很长 如果你不愿意回答
最后我会再问一次 你爱我吗



- something   that i already know @ 9:04 PM |
__________




『 stranger_____ 』

_ _ _ xD
17
jsn124@hotmail.com
dazhong pri sch
yuhua sec sch

being quiet is what i like.
so don't find me a weirdo,
you can see me very quiet.
maybe 'not-so-active' can be used to describe me.
as well as being solitary, sometimes.
lastly, whatever.
从此以后,就算再痛,我也不会啃一声。
***
i may be sad,
but im not weak
i'll stand
from where i fell,
& start over.
i'll fight,
& i'll be strong,
inside.

『 lusts_____ 』

being quiet
solitary moments
SLEEP!
lips of an angel
my PC
my ZEN V
my junks
my PILLOW!
my FAMILY!
playing pool
EVERYTHING!

『 visualising - well___ 』

GRADUATE from yuhua secondary school
GET INTO A POLY !!!
PASS O-LEVEL L1R4 LESS THAN 13 POINTS
self-enrichment books [hmm, think about it]
fictional books
a laptop, of cos. :D
somewhere i would like to go to. ;)
must grow fat? LOLS!
more clothes!
more pants!
converse jacket
converse shoes?
new wallet
SERIOUSLY NEED A PSP/PSP SLIM! :x
SATA 160GB external HDD!
Genius G-Pen 340
a new life
HAPPY! :D
me andyou. :)

『 crap - out_____ 』
no spamming; vulgarities. abusers shall be ban.

『 music - box; lyrics__ 』

Secondhand Serenade - Maybe −

Didn't you wanna hear
the sound of all the places we could go?
Do you fear
the expressions on the faces we don't know?
It's a cold, hard road when you wake up,
and I don't think that I have the strength
to let you go.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

There goes my ring,
it might as well have been shattered.
And I'm here to sing
about the things that mattered.
About the things that made us feel alive for oh so long.
About the things that kept you on my side when I was wrong.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

And someday, I promise I'll be gone.
And someday, I might even sing this song to you.
I might even sing this song to you.
To you, to you, to you...
And I was crying alone tonight,
and I was wasting all of my life
just thinking of you.
So just come back,
we'll make it better.
So just come back,
I'll make it better than it ever was.
I'll make it better than it ever was.

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face
makes me wish that I was never brought into this place.

(I want it all, don't leave right now.
I'll give you everything.)

Maybe it's just me.
Couldn't you believe that everything I said and did
wasn't just deceiving?
And the tear in your eye,
and your calm, hard face makes me wish
that I was never brought into this place.
Maybe it's just me.

『 look - out_____ 』
if link is not here, tag so that i can link.
ALFIE
JOYCELYN
CARINA
HUIXIAN
IFFA
MADELINE
ADELINE
link
link
link

『 reminiscence___ 』

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

『 credits_____ 』

Deviant Art.
ALF for logo [re-edited]. :D
MYSELF for pixs. :x
adobe photoshop 7.0
imeem.
__________________
- the devil inside him